Using the YouHadMeAtGardening.com Website
To ensure a safe and informative experience for all users of YouHadMeAtGardening.com, please refrain from:
1. Infringing intellectual property rights, contractual rights, or fiduciary rights of the YouHadMeAtGardening.com team or of affiliated third parties.
2. Using our website and its content for non-personal purposes, especially political or commercial purposes. You may not submit or propagate content with solicitation and advertisements.
3. Reproducing, duplicating, selling, or otherwise exploiting our content for non-personal purposes without our previous expressed consent.
4. Posting irrelevant content or reposting content from other websites or from our own website.
5. Providing false information in contributions, user account, or communications with the YouHadMeAtGardening.com team, contributors, and users.
6. Attempting to interfere with how our website and our security systems work:
• Testing the YouHadMeAtGardening.com website for vulnerability issues.
• Using the YouHadMeAtGardening.com website to propagate viruses, Trojans, cancelbots, time bombs, worms, or other malicious tools that interfere with the functioning of our website or with our security systems.
• Taking unauthorized control of our computer networks, systems, and tools that ensure the security of our users, contributors, and team members.
• Using automated or otherwise artificial means to download, copy, monitor, exploit, or propagate our content. This includes deep linking, scraping, using robots, spiders, or other processes that avoid or accelerate the natural and intended browsing experience of the YouHadMeAtGardening.com website.
• Artificially imposing an unnaturally large amount of data on our servers, systems, or website.
In other words, here’s what you can and should do:
1. Read, review, and download a copy of our content and materials for personal use only.
2. Use our content and materials for educational purposes, but only after asking for (and receiving) our expressed consent.
3. Properly mentioning the source of the information or images when listing our content and website as a reference.
• You may use one or two unaltered images as long as they are properly credited with a link back to our homepage or the page you found the image on without needing our expressed consent. However, no hotlinking is allowed!
• You may use our photos in bulk with the proper credit only after receiving our expressed consent.
Interacting with Users, Contributors, and Our Team Members
All users and contributors can post comments – in fact, we encourage discussions and appreciate all types of feedback! However, please keep the interactions civil. We do not tolerate vulgar, offensive, or explicit content, sexist, racist, or otherwise illegal materials in comments or in communications with our contributors and team.
Any attempts at harassing, threatening, impersonating, or intimidating users, contributors, or members of the YouHadMeAtGardening.com team will be punished with a permanent ban and with notifying the proper authorities depending on the nature of the violation.
Third Party Links and Ads
Our content can contain ads and links to third-party entities. These help us make the YouHadMeAtGardening.com website more user-friendly.
While we thoroughly research and carefully select the third parties we associate ourselves with, these are managed by other entities and are governed by their own terms and policies.
Therefore, the YouHadMeAtGardening.com team cannot be held liable for damages caused by interactions with said third parties.
Affiliate Program Disclosure
The YouHadMeAtGardening.com website participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Every time you make a purchase from Amazon.com after being referred there by our website, the retailer grants us a financial reward. Keep in mind this affiliation doesn’t change the pricing of the product or your access to special offers from Amazon.